VacuMaster Horizontal Vario
For handling heavy, mainly non-porous workpieces
Heavy, mostly airtight workpieces can be handled horizontally using the VacuMaster Vario lifting device. Because of its modular design, the VacuMaster Vario lifting device can be easily adjusted to suit each application and is therefore particularly appropriate for loading laser or plasma machines with sheets of metal.
A high degree of occupational safety is ensured by the large vacuum reservoir and electronic warning unit.
The VacuMaster Vario lifting device is appropriate for workpieces weighing up to 2,000 kg.
- Long lifetime due to extremely robust construction
- Particularly suited to handling sheet metal
- Modular and adjustable design allows adaptability to workpiece
- Large vacuum reservoir provides vacuum availability
- Audible warning in the case of a power failure
- Large lifting eye provides room for large crane hooks
- Ergonomic control handle with pendant cradle
- Unique manually actuated vacuum valve prevents incorrect operation
|Model||Maximum load horiz / vert (kg)||Workpiece format||Handling of the load||Number of suction pads||Overall height (mm)||Intrinsic weight (kg)|
|Maximum (mm)||Minimum (mm)|
|VacuMaster Vario 1000-1||1000 / 0||2500 x 1500||900 x 520||horizontal||1||630||104|
|Vacumaster Vario 1000-4||1000 / 0||3000 x 1500||1150 x 810||horizontal||4||750||162|
|Vacumaster Vario 1000-8||1000 / 0||4000 x 2000||1580 x 500||horizontal||8||935||252|
|VacuMaster Vario 2000-2||2000 / 0||3000 x 1500||1230 x 900||horizontal||2||820||229|
|VacuMaster Vario 2000-8||2000 / 0||4000 x 2000||2030 x 760||horizontal||8||1000||345|