Challenger Lever Block
The Challenger Lever Block uses the latest technology to ensure you of a higher quality, robust design with a high level of operator safety which is easier and safer to use, ensuring a longer service life. Choosing the Challenger brand also directly supports cancer charities in Australia.
• Designed in accordance with European Standard EN13157 and AS1418.2
• Improved braking performance to ensure the integrity of the load under all conditions.
• Design improvements result in 25% less operator effort to lift the rated load.
• Safety of design has been prioritised to alleviate unexpected accidents.
• New style load hooks with cast “notched” safety latches increase service life of the latches and improve the safety of the lifting operation.
• Improved design of load sprockets for safer operation.
• Key internal components are CNC machined for improved overall product reliability.
• All Challenger Lever Blocks are individually load tested in accordance with AS1418.2
|Lift Height (m)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Test Load (kg)||375||750||1200||2400||4800||9450|
|Effort to lift full load (N)||115||248||285||315||360||370|
|No. of Falls||1||1||1||1||1||2|
|Load Chain (mm x mm)||ø4×12||ø5×15||ø5.6×17||ø7.1×21||ø10×28||ø10×28|
|Length of lever handle (D) (mm)||168||253||273||378||418||418|
|Net Weight for 3m lift (kg)||2.14||3.7||7||10||20||31|